Fast Forming Friendships :)

It’s Thanksgiving break, which means that finals are coming up and I’m almost done with my first semester of college! It’s crazy how fast the past semester has flown by, but what’s even more mind-blowing is how close I’ve become with people I didn’t know at all only 3 months ago. When I first arrived on campus, I had no idea the girl I’d met in Hogan grabbing my ID who was now living a couple of doors down, or the girls across the circle in my orientation group, would become some of the most important people in my life. When you live in a dorm, you get to spend every waking minute with your best friends.
We eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together (along with many midnight meals!), do homework together, study together, go to the gym together, and even do laundry together.

I never could’ve imagined I could learn so much about a person in such a short time, but I feel as though I’ve known many of my Holy Cross friends for our whole lives. I also had to idea how many opportunities I’d have to meet new people; I’ve met friends at orientation, in class, roaming around campus on the weekends, at extracurriculars, and just by leaving my dorm room door open. I am so grateful to Holy Cross for giving me a second family, and I can’t wait to come back from the break to see my friends and make so many more memories!